Facebook & Instagram for Salons: Step-by-Step (bring your laptop & phone, and let’s do this!)
JHB: Mon 21st May 2018 | Time: 9-12:30 | Venue: Kao H/O, Unit 3 Capital Hill Commercial Estate K101 Bus Park, Midrand | Prices: R700pp early bird by 5th May or
R800pp early bird by 14th May or R900pp thereafter. Bookings close Sat 19th May.
To book: send proof of payment with a list of attendees to firstname.lastname@example.org. Banking details: Salon Central, Capitec Bank, Branch 470010, Acc No 1448899603, Ref your name or business name (invoice will be sent on request).
Includes Hands-On How-To Demos. 30 Years Professional Industry Marketing Experience
- Facebook Business Page from start – templates, adding tabs, services, events, offers, videos, messenger, adverts manager, boosting & advertising, sharing, groups, linking Instagram & more.
- Instagram Business Acc from start – how to switch your own account to business and why, linking FB, using stories and highlights, how to stand out, hashtags, tagging, sending messages, reposting and more.
- Pinterest – an intro on how and why you should use this tool in your business
- Database & Communication – how to attract sign-ups in MailChimp and create newsletters.
- How to use Canva to create all your artwork needs.
- SEO & Google Adwords – an intro and how these work.
Who should attend?
> best for salon/brand managers & owners
> staff that manage any part of your social media or website
> if you’re stuck at any point on your pages and need answers
> if you’re unsure how to take your salon to the next level
> if you’re unsure if social media is worth the money
> if you need to know you’re getting the most of what your salon is currently doing
#socialmediaforsalons #salon #socialmedia #education #newme #hair#beauty #socialmediamarketing #socialmediamanager #training #saloncentral #facebook #instagram #pinterest #seo #googleadwords
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA OVERVIEW MODULE:
JHB: Mon 23rd April 2018 | Time: 9-12:30 | Venue: The Cube Workspace, Fourways | Price: R900p/p (R750p/p for 2 or more bookings from the same salon/brand).
Includes How-To Demos, Facebook Targeting Guide, Useful Links and Notes and Refreshments.
30 Years Professional Industry Marketing Experience
* How to identify your audience
* How to optimise social media to actually attract new clients into your salon, the right way
* How to grow your database
* Newsletters & communication with clients
* Websites, what you should know and make them work for you
* How to leverage YouTube and Pinterest
* Google AdWords & SEO
* and sooo much more…..