DURBAN: Mon 30th July 2018 | Time: 9-12h30 | Venue: Flexible Workspace, 21 Lighthouse Rd, Umhlanga | Price: R800pp early bird by 15th June or R950pp thereafter.
Follow this event on Facebook
Includes How-To Demos, Facebook Targeting Guide, Useful Links and Notes and Refreshments.
30 Years Professional Industry Marketing Experience
* Includes Social Media demos and on-screen how-to’s
* Salon image and branding
* Salon Marketing Plan and Calendar
* Why social media?
* Which platforms will work best for my salon?
* How to identify your audience
* How to optimise social media to actually attract new clients into your salon, the right way
* How to grow your database
* Newsletters & communication with clients
* Websites, what you should know and make them work for you
* How to leverage YouTube and Pinterest
* Google AdWords & SEO
* and sooo much more…..
To Book send proof of payment with a list of attendees to firstname.lastname@example.org. Banking details: Salon Central, Capitec Bank, Branch 470010, Acc No 1448899603, Ref your name or business name.
Who should attend?
> best for salon managers & owners
> staff that manage any part of your social media or website
> if you’re unsure how to take your salon to the next level
> if you’re unsure if social media is worth the money
> if you need to know you’re getting the most of what your salon is currently doing